Facebook Raffle - Conditions of participation
Facebook raffle of NOAH Italian Vegan Shoes
Conditions of participation:
- 1. The raffle starts on July 1, 2016, and ends on July 17, 2016, at midnight.
- 2. 3 pairs of vegan Italian “Tommy & Tamara” shoes are raffled; free choice of size and colour (red, white, or green) and worth 159€ each. Consolation prizes are 10 key rings.
- 3. The participation starts via a comment on this facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/NOAH.Italian.Vegan.Shoes/posts/857711124362215 Several comments count as one single participation.
- 4. Comments violating the facebook guidelines, German or international right and/or the copyright will be deleted after the information without announcement. The participant is thus excluded from the raffle.
- 5. Responsibility for this raffle rests with Peter Mayan, NOAH – Italian Vegan Shoes, Max-Braun-Str.4, 97828 Marktheidenfeld-Altfeld, Germany (facebook doesn’t bear responsibility for this raffle).
- 6. The raffle is open to all persons except employees of NOAH - Italian Vegan Shoes.
- 7. The winners will be selected randomly within 7 days after the end of the raffle.
- 8. The winners will be informed via the facebook comment function of the facebook post. Each winner has to contact NOAH within 5 working days by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) , or by private facebook message (www.facebook.com/NOAH.Italian.Vegan.Shoes/) and tell their address data. The prize will be sent to the winner. Furthermore, the prize can also be picked up during the opening hours in our NOAH shop, Max-Braun-Str.4, 97828 Marktheidenfeld.
- 9. All participants’ facebook names will be gathered and saved for the prize determination. All data will be deleted at the latest after 30 days after the raffle. Address data is only registered by the winners and used for the dispatch of the prize coupon. No data is passed to third parties. Participants are entitled to legal rights to information, to revision, and to revocation. The judge’s decision is final.
status: June 30, 2016 pe