Conditions of Participation
NOAH Italian Vegan Shoes Contest
The contest begins on 15.11.2018 until 25.11.2018 at midnight
- Winners will receive a vegan bag from NOAH Shoes (free choice)
- To enter one has to comment the facebook or instagram post or write a message to NOAH (online registration is enough). Multiple subscribes from one participant will be considered as a single entry.
- Any inappropriate content violating Facebook rules, German or International Law will be deleted immediately. Similarly, any content violating Copyright laws will also be removed. This will exclude any further participation.
- Peter Mayan is liable for this contest. Contact: Peter Mayan, NOAH - Italian Vegan Shoes, Max-Braun-Str. 4, 97828 Marktheidenfeld-Altfeld, Germany
- Facebook holds no responsibility for this draw
- Participants will, under no circumstances, contact Facebook or Instagram with demands related to the contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram. Participants understand that Facebook and Instagram hold no responsibility for the participation of the contest. Any demands regarding the contest will not be sent to Facebook or Instagram but to the organisers of the contest: NOAH Italian Vegan Shoes.
- Eligible participants must be over 18 years old. All NOAH – Italian Vegan Shoe staff are exempt from participation.
- Participants are only eligible for one entry per person. Any participation or registration services, competition clubs or commercial service providers are not permitted to enter. Services providing automated participation and multiple entries are also excluded.
- Winners will be chosen at random within 7 days after the contest is over.
- Winners will be contacted to send NOAH a valid address for delivery of their winnings. Prizes will be sent to your chosen address or can be picked up in our shop: NOAH-Boutique, Max-Braun-Str.4, 97828 Marktheidenfeld.
- Names of each participant will be collected and saved for the duration of the contest. Addresses will only be used to send the prizes and vouchers. No information will be passed onto third parties. Participants have a right to information, changes and their statutory rights. There is no right of appeal.
Stand: 17.11.2018 pe